Sold per Ounce
Burdock root is a natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory that’s packed with disease-fighting antioxidants. Like dandelion tea, burdock root can also be consumed in tea form. Burdock root benefits include the ability to detoxify the lymphatic system, purify the blood, protect against diabetes and more.
- Purifies Blood - naturally purifies the blood. Studies have shown that burdock root can help detox heavy metals from the blood and improve organ health
- Strengthens the Lymphatic System - helps induce lymphatic drainage and detoxification
- Works as a Natural Diuretic - helps stimulate the kidneys and induce detoxification, promotes urination to help the body get rid of excess water and sodium
- Heals the Skin - cools the body internally to help reduce inflammation and calm irritated skin
- Defends Against Diabetes - contains a soluble and prebiotic fiber called inulin. Inulin helps improve digestion and naturally lowers blood sugar levels
- Combats Cancer - contains arctigenin, a lignan found in certain plants. Studies have shown that arctigenin can help kill human lung cancer cells, human liver cancer cells and human stomach cancer cells
- Improves Arthritis - anti-inflammatory properties, improves inflammatory status and oxidative stress in patients who suffer from degenerative joint disease
Cautions: Avoid burdock if you’re dehydrated, pregnant or nursing. It may cause dehydration and has not been proven safe in pregnancy.
We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure,
or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.