Organic Wild Cherry Bark sold per ounce.
The health benefits of Wild Cherry Bark:
- Respiratory Support
- Effective as an expectorant and cough suppressing agent.
- Helps to clear the lungs and airways and support respiratory functions.
- Used in warm tea, it can help soothe a dry or itchy throat.
- Anti fungal and Anti bacterial properties which can help fight off mild infections.
- Anti inflammatory which can help with a number of different ailments related to swelling
- Help muscle pain due to tightness or strain
- Relax and relieve from their menstrual cramps and pains.
- Used as a general anti inflammatory.
- Indigestion, bloating, diarrhea, and other common gastrointestinal problems.
- Alleviate tension in the digestive system as well as help encourage proper digestion.
Wild Cherry Bark (Sold per ounce)
Sales Tax Included |